The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible to maintain both our corporate and ministry websites, help us develop a cohesive social media presence and manage the day-to-day social media interactions.
- Social Media
- Help develop an integrated social media strategy.
- Use social media to support OC’s brand recognition.
- Manage and expand OC’s social media presence.
- Maintain Corporate and Ministry Websites
- Updating content on OC’s websites.
- Maintain continuity within each of the websites.
- Work with staff to create content.
- Manage Content
- Secure, edit and upload appropriate images.
- Add/modify pages with appropriate text and graphical content.
- Ensure look and feel throughout on each website.
Digital Content Coordinator Requirements:
- Broad knowledge and experience in maintaining websites.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft environment.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML.
- Experience using a variety of social media platforms.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Digital Content Coordinator position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
For further information please email Outreach Canada Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.