Outreach Canada Website
/Thursday, February 18, 2021
MORE Network continues to grow with God’s blessing; thus, we need caring people like you to fill key staff positions to continue building up a network of partnerships to serve Cross-Cultural Workers and Third Culture Kids. Join us in this wonderful and fulfilling ministry!
MORE Network is looking for a National Team Leader. A team leader is a person who provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of individuals (the team) for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should be able to:
- First, focus on your own health and growth spiritually, emotionally, relationally, physically, vocationally, financially.
- Develop a ministry for Canadian Missionary Kids in transition.
- Develop a Canada wide Member Care network with Mission sending and training organizations.
- Facilitate Missionary & MK Member Care resourcing and training across Canada.
- Raise personal and corporate support for the Ministry.
- Mobilize Member Care within the church
- Disciple/Coach/Mentor others.
If you think you could be the person for this position, please contact Paul Dyke by e-mailing him here (email@example.com)