Thursday, March 16, 2023
Every Friday, March 22 - April 14, 2023
Online via Zoom
Ramadan, marked by 30 days of fasting and prayer, is a season when Muslims diligently strive to fulfill the duties that form the basis of their religious practice. As Muslims enter a season of prayer and fasting during Ramadan, let’s also enter a season of prayer and fasting.
We invite you to put aside every Friday during Ramadan as a focused day of prayer and fasting. It's an opportunity to join with others in praying and listening to the Lord.
We specifically want to pray into these areas:
- That our hearts together are moved with compassion towards those who are not yet free—those whom Christ died for, but who do not yet know him. Those who are zealous to please God but have no confidence that their efforts will be accepted; no confidence in salvation; no rest in forgiveness; no experience of mercy and grace.
- That Muslims in Canada and around the world will encounter 'the man in white' in dreams and visions during this month and that God will send their way Christians who are ready to answer the reason for the hope they have in Christ.
- That God would reveal Himself to Muslim leaders in Canada and around the world, who will then lead by their testimony, love and compassion and win many to Jesus.
We will meet for one hour on Zoom at:
- 8am PST/11am EST – hosted by Edward Powell
- 1pm PST/4pm EST – hosted by Erwin Van Laar
- 5pm PST/8pm EST – hosted by Judy Dancer
To receive a link for the call please fill out the registration form HERE.