Dr. Craig Kraft
/Wednesday, December 21, 2022
We are nearing the end of the year. Did you know that Outreach Canada receives about 17% of our donations in December? We receive twice as much in December as in any other month of the year!
We thank all of you who consider Outreach Canada for your year-end giving. Your gifts help us finish the year well and prepare us for the lower giving months of January and February. It is not too late to make a year-end donation to your missionary at Outreach Canada or to our general account, which helps to cover the salaries of our finance and technology staff members.
This has been an exciting year for OC.
- We have added two new client companies served by our chaplains
- MORE Network ran five full camps for missionary kids and families this summer
- We hosted a leadership development conference in Burundi with over 100 leaders
- We launched a new disciple multiplication team and have seen over 280 Discovery Bible Studies started.
- We have published weekly blogs and social media posts, and our team has published articles, chapters, and books.
- We have a missionary couple headed to South Africa next month to work in orphan care, and we have three new missionaries in the application stage.
Our impact in Canada and worldwide is growing because of your prayers and investment in OC. In 2022 we came alongside over 100 ministries to help them serve more effectively. We continue to focus on recognizing new challenges and opportunities, responding with innovation, and rallying the church to engage in effective mission.
Please consider a year-end gift to Outreach Canada. Your generosity now will help us mobilize new missionaries in the new year. It will help us expand our impact in Canada to churches, pastors, and other Christian leaders, it will strengthen us as we provide technical support for our 140 team members, and it will help us expand our disciple-multiplying network into every electoral district of Canada, and around the world.
Thank you for generously sharing what God has entrusted to you. Merry Christmas from all of us!
In His Grip,
Visit the Donate Page to Make a Donation Today!