This first DVD in the Digging Deeper Series dealing with the question "How do I renew my Mind?"
Paul says that if we want real transformation, it starts with our thinking (Romans 12); the things we have come to believe. Yet there is a significant difference between knowing something and believing it. Many things have come to define us. Not all of them are true. It's time we learned how to apply Paul's directive about transformed living. It begins with the renewing of the mind. It leads to greater intimacy with God. It allows our faith to transform our living and our perceptions of ourselves - The Renewed Mind
More about the Digging Deeper DVD Series
We all have our feet in a number of commitments (family, business, social, community, church). To a certain degree, those pressures often force us to operate on autopilot through some of our decision making. We have been taught many things in life but only truly believe a small percentage of them (this is our worldview).
- help you clarify what you actually believe
- provide you with the knowledge and tools to recognize the source behind your decisions
- help you determine how closely your motive is aligned to your love for God
- release you from burdens you may be carrying
- give clarity or refresh convictions regarding Christian vocation vs. Christians doing work.
- provde you with clarity regarding God's desire for your community