The second DVD in the Digging Deeper Series helps us identify the thinking that shapes us.
We hear about worldview (foundational ways of perceiving life) but it often remain abstract. What does it influence how you see life? Could you identify wrong thinking patterns in your life if you had them? How would you recognize and stop thinking that dishonours God? How could your thinking more consistently bring him pleasure? - Understanding Biblical thinking.
More about the Digging Deeper DVD Series
We all have our feet in a number of commitments (family, business, social, community, church). To a certain degree, those pressures often force us to operate on autopilot through some of our decision making. We have been taught many things in life but only truly believe a small percentage of them (this is our worldview).
- help you clarify what you actually believe
- provide you with the knowledge and tools to recognize the source behind your decisions
- help you determine how closely your motive is aligned to your love for God
- release you from burdens you may be carrying
- give clarity or refresh convictions regarding Christian vocation vs. Christians doing work.
- provde you with clarity regarding God's desire for your community